Our Application Development practice specializes in application services that span the full software development life cycle. Our technical expertise is centered on Microsoft® and Java/Open source technologies.
NumbersOnly’s Microsoft-centric services help you maximize your IT investments by providing proactive and predictable problem resolution. Our team supplements your staff with enhanced knowledge and skills and enables them to focus on strategic business outcomes.
- Analyze your complete Microsoft technology investment, covering .NET, SharePoint, Exchange, VB2NET and more, to fast track your migration.
- Certified .NET certified professionals with industry experience that have delivered solutions in an agile mode.
- SharePoint services that minimize the cost and risk of migration through an automated and proven process.
- Onshore, nearshore and offshore expertise that delivers the right sourcing model for your business.
NumbersOnly can help you unlock more value from your mission-critical custom enterprise applications and collaborative solutions. We have helped companies create and integrate complex and heterogeneous enterprise applications using Java. We combine modern processes, technologies and tools to reduce development cycles and maximize the value delivered to stakeholders.
- Microservices architecture to ease scalability, isolate and simplify components, increase resilience and minimize startup times.
- Apache Camel and Spring-Integration for supporting the Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) Patterns.
- Spring + Hibernate for developing lightweight and performant enterprise solutions.
- JBoss AS and Tomcat as Application containers.
- Jenkins or Bamboo to enable Continuous Delivery (CD) and release more often.
- Ansible to make the deploy process smooth and simple.
- Apache Archiva + Git to manage internal libraries and increase team productivity.
- JUnit + Mockito with Cobertura to deliver maintainable and high-quality code.
- MySQL and PostgreSQL for data storage, Redis or CouchBase for caching, ActiveMQ for asynchronous communication, Gradle or Maven to automate the building process and Spring MVC for building REST-full services.